Posted by jinson on 6:58 AM No comments
Since I joined into this blogging world I manage to have more than five blog sites. Some people cannot believe it but I did manage it but time pass by that I cannot manage more than what it should be. Last week I am sad of the result of my blog when it comes to page rank. Mr. Google did not give me any holiday gift a pr to my blogs. Four of my blogs has page rank last few months but I am sad Google take away from me and he did not give it back. So I decided to have only four blogs to be active this year. I will post to my other blogs but not everyday I guess. This blog is a new one I want to start a new blog because I know it will get a pr quicker than the old one especially those already pr in the past. I hope this one will have a page rank soon and you know already why. Hope you will visit here again. Take care.
Categories: ,

0 messages: