Posted by jinson on 8:07 AM No comments
Last Sunday hubby and I went to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina to do something for his verizon phone. He wants to add a software which is the voice mail so if he cannot answer a call the answering machine will take care of the call. Well, after we did it I saw the Circuit city and stop there to find some graphic software. Did you know that they will close down totally? All the stuff inside the store are on sale at least 10-20% off. they just started to sale everything and according to what I heard they will close all Circuit city. i don't what places but hopefully they will recover soon. They are one of the good electronics store beside Best Buy. It is sad some stores will close because of our economy. Here is the screenshot I took I hope you can read it.

0 messages: