Posted by jinson on 5:19 PM 10 comments
mommy moments

I am late of posting my entry today because of reading some news about the flood in the Philippines and one of the victims are the people who live in our place. I am asking donations for them to support their food to eat. I know its hard here in America or any countries we live in but we have still obligations to help others in many ways. Anyway if you want to help please click the donate button in my side bar. Thank you very much I appreciate your help!

For my entry this week which is our theme is about the first picture of our baby. Well, this is a refreshing time in which I can recall what happened last March 31, 2006. Here are some pictures of my son and his daddy that I put in a frame.



Click to enlarge....If you want to see more entries just click the logo...

10 messages:

anne said...

so cute naman ni baby girl ask ko help beh hehehe

leah said...

thanks for dropping by! well, what can i say.. all babies are just plain adorable! :)

{ Jhari } said...

sana nga po girl na ang next baby mo para complete na po.

Chris said...

hello! Chris looks chubby and cute! :) thanks for posting for Mommy Moments this week :D

_uNt@lented_ said...

how cute!

Gin said...

chubby baby! the layout's cute too.

Gee said...

cute...nice pic

AEC said...

awww. so cute! inggit ako, baby girl. ;) hee.

earthlingorgeous said...

Ang cute naman the daddy looks so proud and happy. Simply adorable. Babies are just angels!

Earthlingorgeous

Eds said...

Your baby is so cute too! Nice LO! :)