Posted by jinson on 6:12 PM 9 comments



This is my first entry in Weekend Snapshot and hope to visit some participants in it. Well, our weekend was fun and I love it. Last Saturday we went to our farm and feed the dogs who guard our farm property. It was dark when we came there and I thought of taking pictures so I immediately snap my camera button and the first picture came out. The sunset was pretty and its a calm cool day.
The next picture was taken yesterday when we went to Tanger mall that was located in North Myrtle Beach, NC. It was a nice day yesterday and my son every play station he will really play. he wanted to ride all the rides he saw but you know I let him ride once and the rest he just get inside the cars. Happy weekend ahead guys....Have a nice day to all of you.

9 messages:

FickleMinded said...

my son loves to do the same, he'll ride all the ride but whenever I asked him if he want me to put coins, he'll refuse.

milet said...

my daughter is afraid of riding those. lol. thanks for the visit.

Indrani said...

These rides are so fascinating for children... well for me too.

StevEmz said...

great weekend! ours is just at home. hope u could visit!

maiylah said...

lovely shots! :)

Napaboaniya said...

Kids love those rides...me too! :P If only I can still fit inside them :)

stan said...

u shld post a bigger version of the pics. like the nature one.

♥peachkins♥ said...

looks like you had fun..Thanks for visiting..

Ibyang said...

welcome to WS! :)
thanks for the visit!