Posted by jinson on 11:32 PM 1 comment
Chopsticks hosting this meme in celebration of Valentines day. I smiled when I read what have he done for love. Oh this is really interesting because I still remember what I did to get the guys attention when I was single. Anyway here are my five craziest things what I've done for love.

1. I met a guy in the campus that was very nice, caring and loving guy. He was one of the member of our team in which I am their leader. You know what i did? I prayed in the midnight everyday just ask God to help me for my craziness. hahahha But he was not the one....

2. I am a kind of person that will do anything just to let my man knows how I love him and also I am generous enough to giveaway my love. To understand this i will tell you this way. My boyfriend was a very nice guy that many woman wanted him to be their sweetheart but the guy was became mine. Hehehh ... But one night I saw him have a fight of her ex-girlfriend and I am curious why so I ask some of his close friend and they said they are sweetheart not ex. So in the name of love I give my guy to the other lady because that's one reason why they are fighting because of me.

3. I have a bf before I met my hubby. We have 4 years relationship but unfortunately I am a martyr of his love. I did not realize that he did not care me when his sister told me maybe I should find another man the one that really love me. I cried whaaaaaaaaa....

4. Another craziest I've ever done because of love ...I make friends with the guys family and relative. I bought him many stuff to impress him. But still he was not the one....

5. I have many people cried because of marrying my hubby but i know God gave me my hubby because He knows hubby love me as what I am and who I am.

Hope you like some of the craziest things i have done for love. To visit and read more like this just visit Chopsticks place....
Categories: ,

1 messages:

George Serradinho said...

Love makes people do strange things.

People know what love does to the other and sometime play with them, even worse, they sometimes use you and then let you out to dry.

I have to be honest when I say that I have taken a break from love. Lets just say that someone used me for years, it took me a long time to see that.

Enjoy your Valentine's with the hubby.