Posted by jinson on 1:52 PM No comments
In difficult times, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed. The Bible offers comforting words that have sustained believers through centuries. In these verses you'll find words of hope and encouragement about God and his promises.

Renew Strength

But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
-Isaiah 40:31

Be Not Dismayed

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
-Isaiah 41:10

Valleys Will be Raised Up

Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low; the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain. -Isaiah 40:4

He Will Sustain You

Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall. -Psalm 55:22

God is My Rock

My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savior— from violent men you save me. -2 Samuel 22:3

0 messages: