Posted by jinson on 3:34 PM 9 comments
Mar Of The Matthias Chronicles give this award to me. I am blessed with such a nice friends here online. I am surprise of this award and it makes me feel being cared and love. Thank you very much my friend for such an appreciation of a friendship. For this i want also to share this award to all my readers and friends but it said in the rules I will give it to eight people. Hmmm let me think...


The "Let's Be Friends" Award represents:

These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Now I want to share this to the following...

Chuchie's Hideaway | Earthlingorgeous.com | Mary Anne's Musing | My Life | The Mommy Journey | Simple Happy Life | A River Of Life | Walkingnewspaper
Categories: , ,

9 messages:

earthlingorgeous said...

Awww thanks for the award! :) Will post about it later.

Chuchie Wilks said...

Elow MomGen..thanks a lot for the award ha..this is overwhelming receiving a comment and an award...thanks talaga..i will be posting this here now

shydub said...

halo momgen, thanks for this Friendship award You are such a dear friend. I'll post this in a little while.
Have a nice Saturday!godbless

inday_adin said...

Hello Gen, thank you so much for the award. Yes I will grab it for sure!

inday_adin said...

http://mommyadin.blogspot.com/2009/02/lets-be-friends-award.html

I already got mine posted! Thanks once again!

GAGAY said...

whoooooooooo! te gen..thank you for the award..whew! nakakaflattered naman!

Gagay:-P
Gagay, MD:-P

Veronica Lee said...

Here's another award for you. Grab it from my blog!

Chuchie Wilks said...

Hello, i just posted the tag..here is the link http://chuchieshideaway.blogspot.com/2009/03/lets-be-friends-award.html

thanks again for sharing the friendship with me

Chris said...

salamat! thank you so much for thinking of me!