Posted by jinson on 7:43 PM 3 comments
mommy moments

It is time for a Mommy Moments where you share pictures with a certain theme every week. This week's theme is about bonding time. here are my two entries for the theme. The first picture was when we went to the park and have some fun even it was cold that time. My son enjoyed it very much. The other picture was when we are in our church. we have the nursery for the kids and I play with him there with his teacher. I hope that you have a nice weekend. To see more of the participants or want to join this meme just click the logo above. Take care...


3 messages:

earthlingorgeous said...

I was trying to find your son in the first picture that was really cute :)


Earthlingorgeous

Chris said...

parks and playgrounds really is a great place to bond!! :) thanks for joining us again this week mommy gen!

Evan's Mom said...

I wish we had a park nearby our house, it's certainly fun to play with our kid in an open area. I can see your son's enjoying it :)
Thanks for stopping by at mine mommy. have a blessed weekend.