Posted by jinson on 2:26 PM 4 comments
Hubby called me and said that he do not have a job. He will be home today and start again finding a job i hope God have a better plan for us why hubby cannot find a job that fit to him. Anyway i am still happy that he will be home today. We miss him my son always ask if where is his daddy and looking always the window. I know he miss his daddy because they are the one that plays a lot than myself. I am always thankful to thank that even we are poor but we are rich in love with friends and family. I want to share you this little poem in titled "5 Senses".

Touch someone's heart whenever you can.
Taste all that life has to offer.
Smell the roses.
Hear the nice things that others have to say.
See the beauty inside everyone.

HAVE A NICE DAY MY DEAR READERS AND VISITORS!
Categories: , ,

4 messages:

Hi! I'm Grace said...

"Good thing will come to those who wait, Momgen."
There is a better job in store for him.

Sam said...

Momgen blessing comes... trust in the Lord with all your heart. You'll see soon.

Twinkie said...

When a door closes, windows would definitely be opened. Bless your heart for taking it graciously.

Sushi Freak said...

I've been in this uncomfortable position as well. It's not easy, but it works out when we eventually let go and begin again.

To look back is to see recent endings. But to look forward is to anticipate new beginnings. When we find ourselves stuck, sometimes it is best to let the past be and to begin again.

In times when it's all just too much, I reflect on how big it would all seem if my phone rang and someone I loved was hurt. If my current "problem" would then seem small, I know I am making it bigger than necessary. And I know it is time to move forward.

Best of luck to you and your husband in your new beginnings.