Posted by jinson on 12:32 PM 5 comments
Last night I cannot slept since my hubby is not around. I am bothered of hubby's news of not getting the job in Mississippi. Somebody lied to him by not informing him that the job they offer did not exist anymore. He spent money to go that state long ways from our place. I am sad of what happened that is why i did not sleep. I keep busy myself and make one of my friends a blog layout and I finished it already. I felt tired but still cannot sleep oh my better maybe go to bed even it is already morning. Anyway i am thankful for my visitors and friends who commented my blog post. Have a good day....
Categories: ,

5 messages:

anne said...

sige lang girl, may quote ako tagal ko nang favorite to, when I am so down I always utter this quote "If God denies you of something good, he is planning to give you something better, if god denies you of something better he is planning to give u the best.

Yun lang alam ko magiging ok ang lahat

dhurianne said...

Sorry to hear about what happened. Don't u worry everything will be fine. Just keep on praying.

Hi! I'm Grace said...

I'm sorry, momgen, but don't lose faith. God has a perfect plan for all of us. Just keep on praying.

SimplyHappyMe said...

I know how you feel Gengen. I wouldn't be able to sleep either if that happened to my hubby. Well, I hope things pick up. You know what they say, "If a door closes in on you, a window will open." I'm sure something better is in store for you and your husband. :)

LIFE,MARRIAGE AND KIDS said...

hi gen,im sorry about what happened. dont worry just pray and God will find a way. He will always provide.