Posted by jinson on 8:50 AM 8 comments

This is my second time for joining this meme. I am sorry for not regularly posting it because of many reasons. Anyway i am happy to share the words of God. It is nice to encourage one another and make someone smile and feel good themselves. I have a friend who regularly visit my blog and told me every time she read most of my post she likes to come back because it inspired her. I feel also good myself when somebody told me like that. I hope you are inspired of the messages today and the other WFW to come.


To read more inspirational messages just click the logo. may god bless us always.

8 messages:

Sit-N-Chat said...

Oh yes, God loves us so much more than any man. Thank you for sharing.

Lisa said...

Great verse and I love the picture. Thanks for sharing!

Denise said...

So very nice.

MyJourneyBack said...

Great verse. The photo makes me warm and makes me smile.
Can't wait till beach weather!
Many Blessings,
Sherry

Toia said...

If you put your total trust, you can relax as if you're on the beach. There's nothing to worry about when God has your back. Great verse and lovely pic!!

Laurie Ann said...

Great verse and pic! I love it. Happy WFW!

Chris said...

great verse! by the way, my post is also up...

Amydeanne said...

beautiful verse! and love the graphic!
and regardless of whether you do it all the time, i'm glad and i'm sure others are too that you're making a difference in spreading God's word!!

God Bless!