Posted by jinson on 9:17 AM 3 comments

It is time for Word Filled Wednesday again and it is time to share some inspirational messages to everybody. I like this meme because it helps me inspired specially the messages are very touching and inspiring to all of us. Today I want to share the passage that found in 2 Chronicles 7:14. This will remind us to be humble ourselves and ask forgiveness of our sins that we committed to God and others. I hope that you have a wonderful day and I hope you are also inspired reading inspirational messages today. Take care and may God bless us and keep us always. Have a nice day.



To visit other participants or want to join the group just click the logo above. Thanks.

3 messages:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

I just had to tell you, I really enjoy reading your blogs. It's truly inspirational. God bless you and your family always. =)

shydub said...

I love the messages gen, its touching. Thats what I always ask in my prayer everyday,Gods forgiveness especially now, since i came here I don't go to church that often. No one will drive me to church on sunday. I can go on weekdays when hubby goes to work. Pero karn maglisud na ko kay naay bata, pack his stuff and more ma late sa work pinaabot akong bana if I wanna go to church.
Thanks for sharing the passage girl, hope you and you great family will have a beautiful day.

Andy / Jawsome said...

My grandmother had this quote on her refridgerator. :) So ironic to find it here also. I really love the message it sends. Great blog and great inspirational words from what seems to be a great person. :)


You can check my blog out at:
http://wowlawlblog.blogspot.com