Posted by jinson on 2:41 PM 6 comments
mommy moments

Today is Friday and it is time for Mommy Moments. Our theme is about sleeping time. I will share to you a picture of my son when he was 2-4 months old. He just simply cute and gap hehhe. I can remember when he has the first teeth during that time. How happy I am when my son was born. He was the happiest moment of our lives both hubby and I because he was the first child that we have. Now that he is grown up and become a big boy just remembering those days.He will be 3yrs old this coming March 31. Happy weekend and take care all.

For more MM just click the logo....
Categories: ,

6 messages:

Chris said...

such a cute little baby.. he looks so peaceful :)

djtammy said...

Hi :-) Thanks for dropping by my page. Ang cute tlga ng mga baby pag natutulog... :d

Chris said...

hello! may award po ako for you at http://www.mommyjourney.com/2009/03/sisterhood-award.html

Evan's Mom said...

Yes, he's cute and looks like he had a peaceful sleep too. Have a good weekend mommy :)

Rizza said...

You're baby is soo cute...You deserve the ever award from "Honest Weblog"Click Here For Details

Jona said...

a cutie! so precious....
my entry's up too!