Posted by jinson on 1:47 PM 4 comments
Last Friday our dog Rusty who was the one who guard our farm since last 2 years already was died Friday when hubby went to the farm. I am a little bit concern about thieves because we already lost our service trailer for hauling fruits. Nakina where our farm located is known to have many problems about thieves. Now that we lost our guard dog hubby plan to get another dog to replace Rusty. He is thinking of German shepherd. Hubby will train the dog to make it sure that dog can really protect our property. We already lost our farm generator worth more than $2000 last 2 years when the time nobody guard our farm now we lost again a trailer. Hubby think that the reason why our dog died because the theft poison him a day before they stole the trailer because when hubby buried the dog he saw the sign of poison. Hopefully this will stop and we do need a guard dog again. Oh well, life really is a mystery don't you think? Have a nice day everyone and here is the picture of our Rusty.


Meet Rusty our dog....

Categories: , ,

4 messages:

Amy said...

oh how sad! kalouy pod sa doggy uy:(

_el@i_ said...

kalooy jd, :(

Bill said...

I am sorry for your loss. I have lost a couple of dogs that i call my best friend. I hope you have a great week.

sweet_shelo said...

Oh too sad.. Im sorry for ur loss of a real guard and bestfriend.. I'm shocked knowing that theft is also rampant in ur place. Kala ko sa pinas lang.. I hope ur hubby finds a replacement soon..

Ganda pa naman ni rusty..

Btw , I love your blog.. Can we exchange links? If okay please let me know so I can link you right away.. Thanks