Posted by jinson on 7:00 AM 6 comments
Madz of The Pride of Hingotan Bohol- My Life's Journey is giving me this sisterhood award. I am happy that she accept me as her sister online. I miss my sisters in the Philippines wahhhh.... Thank you very much madz for this award. I hope you are always fine and take care of yourself I know how it feels if you are preggy...



Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Now I wnatt o share this sisterhood award to:

Carlota of Lovely Pink

Chuchie of Chuchie's HideAway
Nova of History of SuperNova and SweetPain
Amy of iluvenature
Marie of Kinda Life of Mine
Anne of Mary Anne's Musing
Gee of The Beauty Within
Mommy Ruby of Pinay Mommy Online
Chris of The Mommy Journey
Shydub of Simple Happy Me
Melody of Life Marriage and Kids
Gagay of Walkingnewspaper
Simply Happy Me

Thank you very much my friends I know you are just my real sisters online. Thanks for being a dear friend to me. May God bless you and your families....Take care all.
Categories: ,

6 messages:

Chris said...

it is an honor for me to receive this award from you. thank you for considering me as a friend and sister online :)

Amy said...

Hi Gen, salamat sa ward madame.. so sweet and nice of you:)

Madz said...

uy mom Gen thanks for posting this tag! all our friends we've made here in blogosphere deserve this award..

See you soon, take care & God bless you always & family...

anne said...

Hi Mommy I posted na the tag thanks thanks the url http://terryannemary.com/2009/03/sisterhood-award.html

sparkzspot said...

Hi friend.. Interesting post.. Nice blog work.. keep it up..
will drop by your site often.. Do find time to visit my blog and post your comments..
Have a great day.. Cheers!!!

GAGAY said...

te gen..salamat sa awards..just posted it!!:)