Posted by jinson on 4:57 PM No comments
It has been a busy week for me that sometimes it is hard to update my post and drop also to entrecard. I am sorry for that my friends. I have some problems offline so I need to take care of that and also I try to make more items for my online store that makes me more busier than ever. So word's of the day here are some quotes that will encourage us to go through our difficult times.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

0 messages: