Posted by jinson on 6:28 PM 3 comments
Sorry for not updating here my friends and readers because I got sick and confined in the hospital. Aos I am still on my way to my recovery. Not 100% ok but feeling better. I am happy to let you know that this blog of mine got PR1 since I started it last January. I have a purpose why I got this blog even though I am already many blog that opened. Anyway about EC dropping sorry droppers if for a week I did not drop I just can't do it cannot stay very long in the computer. It makes my head ache and my tummy rattled(wink). Ok till here hope you have a nice day today. TC
Categories:

3 messages:

Insanely Chay is.... said...

I hope you are doing ok.take care.I was out of circulation myself and been going to the hospital but just to visit my uncle.

Mira said...

I hope you fully recover soon. Take it easy, blogging can wait, LOL.

momgen said...

Thanks Chay and Mira...