Posted by jinson on 6:04 PM 16 comments
mommy moments

It has been a while since I join this meme and I miss it. Sorry for that but now I have a pictures to share. The theme for this week is "daddy" and am glad I am a photographer in our family in that case I took many pictures of hubby and our son. Here are the pictures sorry I just share two of them. the first picture was taken a day my son born and the other one when my son was almost 1 year old. Hubby is a nice guy and I thank God for giving such a nice person. Thanks for coming by and see you around.

To see more of the Mommy moments participants or you want to join just click the logo above my post. thanks. Have a wonderful weekend everybody.

16 messages:

☆Willa☆ said...

that is absolutely a nice photo of daddy moment,thanks for sharing! :)
MommyMoments

Beth said...

i'm also the photographer that's why my hubby and the kids have lots of pics together!

cute daddy-child pic here! :)

Jona said...

do they wear the same jacket? or the color? cute together!

Twinkie said...

Aw! There goes the proud daddy!:)

Ida said...

they look so cute wearing matching outfits!

thanks for dropping by :)

Joyoz said...

Welcome to Mommy Moments Gens. Cute Father and son.

Beth Moreno said...

they look so adorable! thanks for visiting my page also, and hope to see more from you during mommy moments! =)

CHE-CHE said...

wow! matching outfits! that's so cute :)

thanks for visiting my site.

Mommy Jac said...

big-hug from daddy is so cute.

Have a great weekend mommy=)

anne said...

Nice pictures girl, you are well a photographer good job! thanks for dropping by always at my site.. oo nga pala unsa gani ang url atong akong nadaugan na 6th place girl nawala man ko oi

Tetcha said...

I like father and son's matching outfits, and the first picture of your husband with your son is awesome. Thanks for visiting my site. I hope we can exchange links, too.

Jes said...

look at them go...they look lovely! aw so sweet! =) here's mine - http://ishiethan.blogspot.com/2009/04/mommy-moments-16-daddy-day.html

Evan's Mom said...

Sweet pictures of caring daddy :)
Thanks for visiting mine. Happy weekend.

niko said...

ow my! they are very lovely to look at!! sweeet sweet pictures!

nel's bebi said...

i am a newbie here ;)
i love the pics, they're so sweet!

Chris said...

nice photo of daddy and baby!! :D welcome back!