Posted by jinson on 5:24 AM 5 comments


Please, don't let this feeling end,
It's ev'rything I am,
Ev'rything I wanna be;
I can see what's mine now,
Finding out what's true,
Since I've found you
Lookin' through the eyes of love

Now I can take the time,
I can see my life
As it comes on shining now;
Reachin' out to touch you,
I can feel so much,
Since I've found you
Lookin' through the eyes of love.

And now I do believe,
That even in a storm, we'll find some light;
Knowin' you're beside me,
I'm alright.

Please, don't let this feelin' end,
It might not come again;
And I want to remember
How it feels to touch you;
How I feel so much,
Since I've found you
Lookin' through the eyes of love.


The song above is one of my favorite song that i love to sing wherever there is a video karaoke singing. Too bad singshot.com stop their site for giving free video karaoke.

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

Categories: ,

5 messages:

Joy0z said...

Happy MM Gen. I love that song of the 90's ba?

Kimberly said...

That really is a good song to karoke to! Happy MM!

Chronic Chick Talk said...

Great song. I don't do karaoke, Yikes. I'd be passed out before I walked up to the stage.

kharlota said...

love the song Gen. Happy Monday!

Daisy said...

Ah..that was very nice. :) Great pick! Happy Monday to you!