Posted by jinson on 5:21 AM 4 comments
Another month for recognizing our avid Entrecard droppers. I want to thank you all for dropping by and leave some messages in my blog post. Thank you my dear readers, visitors and friends for keep coming back in here to read my post. I have been busy for our blueberry harvest that is why I am delinquent of posting here. Anyway here are my May top EC droppers:

Entreblogger 31
Leomar's Den 29
Wonderful Things in LIfe 29
Lisgold 29
Monkey Arcade 29
Denford Magora's Zimbabwe Blog 28
Beyond Feron 28
Cool Dad Central 27
Momspective 27
Intelligence Is A Curse 27
Categories: ,

4 messages:

Leomar said...

Thanks for the link! It's good to made it on your top ten ec dropper's list.

Nisha and baby Alisha said...

Congratulations to the toppers :-)

Ive been here before but its some time now.. nice and friendly blog out here :-)

Feron said...

I'm glad I made it to your Top Ten... thanks for the link!:=)

luwi said...

I am looking at your page to see your contact form or email address to contact you privately.

I am Luwi of Merkado Network and we are inviting bloggers/site owners (especially filipino bloggers) to our money earning program in Merkado Shopping Network.

For more information, kindly visit http://aff.merkadonetwork.com or contact support@merkadonetwork.com