Posted by jinson on 4:07 PM 16 comments
mommy moments

It has been a long time since my last entry in Mommy Moments. I miss it because I like sharing some pictures of the moments I spend with my family. This weeks theme is outdoor fun. I want to share this four pictures of my son playing outside our house.


The first picture was summer and the other one is spring time. He just enjoying the swing outside.


The first picture was taken in fall and the other one is really obvious winter time. He loves to play the snow....

For more Mommy Moments just click the logo above....Thanks for coming...Happy weekend.
Categories: ,

16 messages:

☆Willa☆ said...

nice pictures.my boys love the snow too but i hated it! :D
MommyMoments

Meikah said...

Good shots you got there, and your kid looks like he's having a lot of fun on the swinging wheel (or whatever you call that). =)

Tetcha said...

Wow! Fun outdoor photos in four different seasons! Thanks for sharing, mommy! Thank you also for commenting on my MM entry for this week. I hope we can also exchange links.

Den said...

looks like he's really enjoying that swing.. ;]

shydub said...

Imu na jd ni pun an imu baby momgen kyaron naa siya kaduwa hehehe. may untasilingan tasa aron atong mga anak nga playmate dri oi hehehe. sge lng lingaw mn gihapon si chris playing by himself, ug sinamok trabaho iya mommy and daddy

G.O.D said...

kapit ka bka mahulog he he dropping by on your site mine is here too http://nicolemoment.blogspot.com/2009/06/mommy-moments-outdoor-fun.html

Mauie said...

I like your swing! Hope we have a big tree in our yard so I can set one up. Thanks for visiting by the way.

kikamz said...

Momgen, the photos reminded me of the song "four seasons of happiness"! nakakatuwa naman ang lil one mo... the swing looks a lot of fun indeed! lucky him he can play in your big yard

onlinemommy said...

Your son seems having a really great time.

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my MM entry.

God Bless!

Sarah said...

cute babies, thanks for the visit too

Kero said...

oh those are cuties! swing ride is really fun!

Thank you so much for the visit. Happy Saturday and till next MMs!

Chris said...

its really fun to play outside :D thanks for taking time to join us this week!

Jacris said...

Cute and adorable kid.I hope my kids experience the swing ride. Btw I have an http://emotemylife.blogspot.com/2009/06/creative-mom-blogger-award.html

Twinkie said...

I want to have that swing!!! But I guess it's for bigger backyards only. :) Baka madurog pader namin isang tama lang niyan. :D

What fun!!!

DebbieDana said...

Hi sis, ganda naman ng mga pictures! Your son enjoys being in the outside, like my little boy too. Ilang taon na anak mo? :)


Debbie

Clarissa said...

Ang mga kids talaga palaging gusto sa labas anoh kahit na malamig na malamig ang panahon^_^I love their photos,looks like your son is an outdoor fanatic!\(^0^)/