Posted by jinson on 6:43 PM 10 comments
mommy moments

Sorry I am late again posting for Mommy Moments. I have been busy lately in our farm and help hubby bring the harvest. Anyway i like the theme of this week and I would like to feature my hubby. He is the most wonderful person I ever know. Every wife in my own idea that really appreciate their husbands for being very responsible to their families. Anyway, for my entries as you can see the pictures below my hubby is a sweet, loving, kind, generous, faithful, honest, and God fearing man. I thank God for having him as my hubby. I know all of us thankful for our husband right? Thank you for coming and please come back again. Take care. To see the bigger version of my entry just click the image. To those who want to be part of Mommy Moment click the logo above and join with us every Friday. Take care and Happy weekend. God bless to all.





Categories: ,

10 messages:

Beth said...

as requested, andito ako :)
you are one blessed wifey to have a very generous and faithful hubby. I love the 2nd pic, sabi nila pag mabait daw sa animals, lalong mbait sa people, hehehe. so based on that, mukha ngang mabait si hubby mo.
happy father's day to him!

Chris said...

welcome back! thanks for taking the time to join us this week!

happy father's day to your hubby!!

onlinemommy said...

To have a God-fearing husband is really a blessing...

Better late than never :)
God Bless you and your family...

It seems that you are really enjoying harvesting...

shydub said...

Pareho tayo momgen, I just posted my entry there hehehe. Ohh ganada ng bonding ni baby chris at daddy. You hubby is really a hands on father. you are lucky girl you have a nice hubby and a handsome good son. happy fathers day to your hubby gen

☆Willa☆ said...

those are nice and sweet bonding moments of your husband and your child.Happy Father's Day to the Dads in your life. :)
MommyMoments

Jacris said...

sweet naman ng hubby mo momgen,and I love the pictures =)

Hazel said...

great captures! happy father's day to your husband.

Momma Bams said...

Happy father's day to your hubby.. Goodluck sa harvest nyo =) Have a nice weekends

chubskulit said...

Happy father's day to your great hubby!

Twinkie said...

Cute talaga the last picture. The one where they are both in blue.