Posted by jinson on 2:57 AM No comments
When I first met my hubby in person I realized that I fell in love with him. He seems to be honest, gentle, caring, loving, sincere and responsible person. We are dating online for few years and see one another in person then you know already what was the next step. Well, I just remembered that day when he proposed to me with that diamond engagement ring. I am surprised that time and doesn't know what to do. But the big yes came out of my mouth and i know in my heart he was the man whom I wanted to marry.

One of my friends told me that when she got married her hubby gave her worth more than $5,000 wedding ring and she was shocked. After few months her hubby again bought a $5,000 watch for their wedding gift also. She cannot believe this was happening but that was the first time in her life somebody gave her that kind of gift. If you are about to propose your sweetheart then you might check jewelryvortex.com because they have a wide selection of platinum engagement rings, diamond rings, wedding bands, and many more.

JewelryVortex.com is an online site for all your ring needs. They offer free shipping, engraving, free gift box and 30day money back guarantee. You can choose by style, material, price, or by width. One day I will shop from then and choose that big anniversary diamond ring. What are you waiting for go to jewelryvortex.com and buy an elegant engagement ring for your beloved.

0 messages: