Posted by jinson on 6:44 AM 7 comments
I am happy that Pink Notes Diary awarded me of this Dare To Be Great award. Thank you very much my friend it is really true that i tried hard to be a great blogger even sometimes i fail to update my blog. It always reminds me of how important to let the readers know what's happening to the blog owner and other updates. Thanks once again my friend and I hope you come back again. Here is the award...



Now I want to pass this award to this bloggers:

Dashing Smiles | History of SuperNova and SweetPain | Life's Imagination | Kalidadis | Mary Anne's Musings | Pinay Mommy Online | The Mommy Journey | Simple Happy Life | Life Marriage and Kids | and to all who wants to be dare for being great hehhehe....
Categories: ,

7 messages:

Chris said...

Thank you!

PinkNote said...

Thanks a lot momgen!^^

Stacie said...

Congrats to you and to all that received it.

dubster said...

Thanks sa award momgen, ako na i grab nya puuhon love that award. Karon pa jd ko nakabisita ky ganiha buntag nagpabadlong ang imu uyoan nga google dili ta makasulod sa mga domain blog.

anne said...

Hi Mom gen I already finish the tag thanks

NovaS said...

thank you so much for the award i'm grabbing it although its really late...

storyteller said...

Congratulations on this lovely award! I've not seen it before but think the message is one to pass along so I might design something similar myself to share soon.
Hugs and blessings,