Posted by jinson on 12:52 AM 2 comments
Summer is almost over and we will be facing the Fall season. I cannot wait to see the leaves turning into different colors. Anyway, do you plan already your family vacation or a small getaway? Hubby told me that we might have a mini vacation this fall and I am excited about it. Don't you know that the Blue Man Group will perform in Las Vegas? I heard that they are very good performers and you really need to see them. Showslasvegas.com is selling a Blue Man Group Tickets Las Vegas and other ticket shows. For more information click the link above or talk to an agent at 1-877-750-3870 (1-702-430-6661). See you there....
Categories:

2 messages:

Ayie said...

no veas shows for us this fall but we'll be attending the starwars concert, hubs is a big fan =)

Americanising Desi said...

wheer is T-13?

Dear God, I love YOU!