Posted by jinson on 6:21 AM 6 comments
Last few days I heard a news from a friend who got pregnant and suppose to be delivering her baby first week of this month but we chatted and told me that the baby died after it was born. I felt bad because I knew the couple was expecting their first baby which was a girl. I know how hard it was to the family and friends but we do not know why this happening. God has a reason why a baby was died. My friend and her hubby always cried for their loss. I am just praying that God will heal their broken hearts for what happened. I know how excited they are to see the fruit of their love but its gone. The baby died because of her umbilical cord wrapped around her neck. I heard babies died from that and the doctor cannot do anything to rescue the baby. Please include my friend and her hubby for their loss. Thank you all.
Categories:

6 messages:

ray said...

its realy a sad story. i felt like crying for the baby (specially a person like me who loves children so much).

i can relate to it because when i was born i was like that too. the cords are on my neck but i was so thankful that it didn't caused anything.

anyways we should be happy because for sure God has a plan for the baby.

MOMMY DHARLZ said...

aww.. that is really sad mommy... anyway, God has a purpose for everything... maybe that baby's purpose was up and done...

chubskulit said...

My sympathy to your friend Momgen.. That is why I am so thankful that God was watching over me and my daughter when I delivered her, her U.C. wrapped around her neck too and her heartbeat stopped. But God is great, He saved our daughter!

momgen said...

Thanks friends....

Stacie said...

Your friend will be in my thoughts and prayers. How devastating that happened. I lost a baby before but never that late in the pregnancy.

ray said...

the next paragraph was taken from your comments in my blog and it lifted me.

I hope i can do the same this year and hoping also that will bless us all so that we can help others. TC

I realy wanted to share a lot of things to you specially not only that your a designer but also in helping the street children.


I hope we can help each other in feeding and inspiring these little angels specialy here in the philippines.

If you do have ideas how to help them please let me know. I am thinking of bringing the people like you and me closely to help the Filipino street children.