Posted by jinson on 3:49 PM 13 comments
mommy moments

Christopher name is given for a reason. Before we got our son hubby and I are choosing names for him something that is very important in the history. His name Christopher was chosen by hubby in which it means a Christian martyr also a founder of America Christopher Columbus. His second name is his daddy's name Stephen in which a deacon who was stoned to death and is regarded as the first Christian martyr. So it is obvious that we love being a missionary and that is a plan one day. Everybody call our son as Chris, Christ, Topher, and the whole name. Genny was chosen by my grandmother which was the well-known drama queen in her time. Have a great weekend guys hope you like my entry...God bless...






Categories: ,

13 messages:

Lynn said...

Kids these days have so many nicknames. :) I like Topher. :)

ღ pinaymama ღ said...

I love that name too!!! Thanks for stopping by mommy!!!!

Willa said...

oh my...he's so cute!!! I like the name Christopher, I have a nephew with the same name.

onlinemommy said...

Maybe someday he will also be a martyr for Christ :)
Thanks for the visit

chubskulit said...

I like his name, very meaningful!

My Entry is here

darly said...

Christopher is also the patron saint of the travellers, and ive read from behindthename.com that it was used by early Christians as a metaphorical name, expressing that they carried Christ in their hearts.

What a great name momi.

Happy Mommy Moments

Beyond Motherhood said...

Simple and easy to remember name. Have a great weekend and thanks for the visit.

Evan's Mom said...

Great name after a great martyr. You've been sharing God's Words in your blogs, so basically you already are a missionary :)

shydub said...

I like that name, christ bearer. I had a good friend before iya name preha imu anak, perti ka dyosnon ug ka buotan.

Tetcha said...

Christopher is a good name for a son. I hope he grows up to be a very good man, Christ-like in many ways. Thanks for the visit. I hope we can also exchange links. I've already added your blog in my list of "Mommy Blogs."

Hazel said...

Christopher! now isn't that just nice? and reminiscent of something personal to me...? :) My ex-boyfriend is named Christopher, a hazel-eyed six footer *wink*

Amor said...

I like the name Christopher because it has Christ in it.

Chris said...

cool name! :D

im grabbing your badge here... :D