Posted by jinson on 10:08 PM 18 comments
Scenic Sunday

I am back from long time of not joining this meme. I want to share the view of the blueberry bushes during our harvest since last week of May til July 2009. I was having fun during that time even it was very busy most of the day. Sometimes we are wishing that there are many people came to pick our berries because we are already late in our schedule of harvesting those ripe berries. But there are times that we do not have enough ripe berries to pick and then people are there just like ants too many. the whole summer of picking blueberries was a memorable one for me. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and take care. For more participants just click the logo. Thanks.


(click the images to enlarge)

18 messages:

Irene Toh said...

Blueberries are a great and healthy snack. So you're lucky..

Bonnie Bonsai said...

Next harvesttime, call me! I love fruit picking. I experienced picking cherries and grapes. Grapes is the easiest and by the look of the berries, I should be okay. :) Thanks for the visit.

By the way, my friend from Louisiana sent me her homemade Berry Jam. It was intercepted by the Quarantine Office but they did not deem it harmful. So I got it. And what a yummy jam it was!

ToVe said...

*wow* Our blueberry sprigs aren´t even half that size...

Jo said...

Hi momgen;) I accessed your blog via your comment on mine. Thanks for visiting. I love the idea of picking berries. I will be back. Jo

Kirigalpoththa said...

We do not get blueberries here. but we have similar beries in the wild..

Nice post!

Karen said...

Those bushes are very productive! Lots of blueberries for muffins, jam, pies, and whatever.

Adrienne in Ohio said...

That's making me crave blueberry cobbler! I love to pick berries--it's like finding a treasure with each ripe fruit.

foto CHIP said...

Oh how big the bushes are! Our blueberry bushes are tiny and easy to jump over :)
Have a nice week!
Thanks for visiting :)

Happily Retired Gal said...

I have wonderful memories of picking blueberries in Canada and blackberries in Oregon. Both make DELICIOUS jams and jellies and taste wonderful in cereal or on ice cream.
Hugs and blessings,

momgen said...

Thanks everybody for the comments I appreciate it...

Abraham Lincoln said...

I really like blueberries and get them in ice cream and cake. And in breakfast pancakes. The photos are nice to see also.

Is it possible to get 10,000 visitors, in a short period of time, on my new blog, Pick a Peck of Pixels? If you go there, please either become a Follower or leave a comment. Help me Make History.
Pick a Peck of Pixels

Jane said...

MMM blueberries, nice shots LJ-I like your blog design:)

Angel.Pearls said...

I also use to pick blueberries -wild on small, tiny "bushes".Great week//Eva

shopannies said...

very pretty

diane said...

I love blueberries on my muesli for breakfast and in fruit salads. Yhey are very expensive here. I've often wondered how they grew so thanks for showing me. I would love to be able to pick such fresh ones.

ProdigalWife said...

Our blueberry bush is tiny and has never given us any fruit, so you are very lucky--enjoy!

Linnea W said...

Wow! That is a lot of berries...can you send some my way, hee, hee!

Clarissa said...

I love picking up blueberries straight from the tree-it's fun!!^_^