Posted by jinson on 6:35 AM 9 comments


It is time to be wordless and I want to share this picture that was taken during our blueberry harvest. I took this picture when our pack house crew inspecting the blueberries in that belt. Most of our workers are blacks but I like them and they are my friends. I am their pack house boss but I am also working with them. Blueberries are very delicious and healthy and everybody enjoyed it til now. For more wordless participants just click the logo above.


(click to enlarge)

9 messages:

Danielle said...

Wow! I didn't know the blueberries go through that much inspections! Yummy blueberries! Here is my Wordless Wednesday!

Dora said...

Give me some! :D

Carver said...

Great shots of the blueberry harves. I love blueberries!

Leland's Mama said...

Nice shot!
I am also participating in Wordless Wednesday: http://www.mamamakesmoney.net/2009/08/wordless-wednesday-swimming-with-daddy.html
As well as a new meme called Worth a Listen Wednesday on my new blog: http://www.musicmoviesmayhem.com/2009/08/worth-listen-wednesday-random.html
Also, feel free to link your giveaways here: http://www.mamamakesmoney.net/2009/08/win-it-wednesday-with-mr-linky_11.html

Life Ramblings said...

i'd love to have some please.:) We dont' have any where around here to collect them.

shydub said...

Ingon ani d i pag inspection sa blueberries momgen, sus kadaghan d i kuti sa, I thought inig human pupu mana dayon hehehe.

Lori said...

Boy, I bet that quite a job! Happy WW and thanks for stopping by. BTW, I love your banner:)

Jenn said...

I love blueberries!!!

napaboaniya said...

If I was there working, I'll be probably popping more blueberries into my mouth instead :P