Posted by jinson on 3:38 PM 1 comment


"Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle." -Marilyn Monroe

"Never dull your shine for somebody else." -Tyra Banks

"Lend yourself to others, but give yourself to yourself." -Michel de Montaigne

"If you really put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price." -Author Unknown

"We have to learn to be our own best friends because we fall too easily into the trap of being our own worst enemies." -Roderick Thorp

"Always act like you're wearing an invisible crown." -Author Unknown
Categories:

1 messages:

Just Jennifer said...

Howdy. Just stopping by from another site I found your link on. Love your bloggy, I've read a few posts and they were good. :) I've added you to my feed reader so I can read you daily.

Thanks for havin' me here, and I hope you have a great weekend. :)