Posted by jinson on 5:06 PM 1 comment
Since yesterday hubby got sick with a little fever and cold. he came home from work weak and he went to bed early. This morning i feel also weak and got cold and my son also got a little cold. I hope this will be gone soon. How are you today my friends? I hope you are in good health and remember to eat healthy foods. I am also worried of the Philippines because there are some storm coming and it predicts to hit Visayas and Mindanao. Please pray for the people in there the past storm left a big and huge damage from the people home. See you around.

Read the PAGASA storm watch here.
Categories:

1 messages:

Tetcha said...

My whole family has been sick, too. It started with my husband, then my son, and now it's me who's suffering from a terrible cold. It must be the weather. Take care always!