Posted by jinson on 7:01 AM 7 comments
MellowYellowMondayBadge

It is Monday again and it's time for our Mellow Yellow sharing of pictures. The picture below was taken when we went to Brooklyn Garden. I saw this statue and took some pictures. I do not know if this is appropriate picture just tell me. The statue is a gold one that built more than hundred years ago. The garden behind is very beautiful that full of flowers and statues. Thank you for coming my friends and have a blessed day.

(click to enlarge)
Categories:

7 messages:

Carletta said...

Looks like a pretty big statue.
It's lovely!

Bambie dear ★ said...

it would be more appropriate if you zoomed it lol.. joke

mine is up

~Just me again~ said...

Very nice statue! I think gold falls in the yellow group ;)

Patricia said...

Thanks so much for your visit to my blog. I most certainly would love to see those gardens and statue - your discription is beautiful. I hope you have a lovely new week.

Tess said...

This is a beautiful statue. Beautiful shot!

Liz said...

Great shot Momgen. Happy MYM!

storyteller at Small Reflections said...

Wow ... I'm wondering how large this gold statue is. Loved your fountain in Ruby Tuesday too ;--)
Hugs and blessings,