Posted by jinson on 2:26 PM 11 comments
MellowYellowBadge

Another added to our lives and even we do not like it that is the fact. How are you today? I hope everybody have a great day today. Anyway I have a picture below to share today. That was taken when we went to Brooklyn Garden, SC. The picture below was the entrance of the garden. Just the entrance alone you already know what to expect inside. The garden was very beautiful full of things that you did not see before. It was a history that reveal itself. The story that was more or less 200 yrs ago. we already went there 2-3 times and we still want to come back. If you can visit SC you need to see this place you might said I will really come back. Thank you for coming and have a wonderful Monday to all.....

(click to enlarge)

11 messages:

bobbie said...

A lovely fountain. The circle of yellow flowers is perfect for MYM.

Chie Wilks said...

love the photo..it is so beautiful...i wish to have that in my own garden

Greyscale Territory said...

Beautiful and stylish entrance feature for the gardens! Very inviting!

Mar said...

Lovely fountain!
Happy Monday! my entry is here.

Clara said...

Very nice picture. I love brown-eyed Susans. Yeah, I know they're really black-eyed, but when I was little my dad told me they were brown-eyed just like me.

Dimple said...

I am impressed by the statue-I don't think riding a stallion bareback while he is fighting another horse would be very fun!

Happily Retired Gal said...

Pretty yellow blossoms encircling this beautiful statue ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Carletta said...

Gorgeous shot! The fountain is framed nicely against that gorgeous sky.

Thanks for your visit!

Sue said...

Beautiful fountain. Love the yellow flowers around it. Happy MYM!

Ali said...

What a beautiful fountain! And the flowers are gorgeous. Thanks so much for stopping by =)

♥peachkins♥ said...

Happy MYM!