Posted by jinson on 6:10 PM 6 comments
mommy moments

I am late again of sharing my hat day shot. My laptop is not functioning at this time because our router is not working so I use hubby's computer but my new pictures are not in his computer. I just choose the old one for today. This was last winter's picture when we have a good snow day... It was rare for us to have a snow so every time there is a snow in our place everybody love it and they even pray for a snow. Have a great weekend everyone and happy mommy moments too....

(click to enlarge)
Categories: ,

6 messages:

Jes said...

hi! ang kyut ng post mo nde ko na makita masyado ahahha! labo mat ako pero aninag ko ung mag ama mo b yun ahahahha! =) hirap mag hanap ng pics nog kapag sobrang dami na ahahha! =0 ala b krispy kreme dyan? =)

Willa said...

It's better to late than never, ;), and they are both cute in their hat pic!

Stacie said...

Great picture. I wish it would snow here it's so humid. BLECK!

JoyD said...

Ako rin nalate but anyway thanks for the visit... We have a snow in Australia but in some places only,, last year we visited a place with snow and I loved it!!!!!
Have a great weekend!!!!

Bambie dear ★ said...

This is a cute photo, said it all.. winter hat.

happy weekends

Chris said...

one season we would never experience here.. :D

thanks for joining!