Posted by jinson on 4:00 AM 13 comments
Fall is my favorite season of the year and the spring. Today I will be sharing this fall picture taken last year. My son was 2 years old that time. I tried to convinced him climbing in that tree just for mommy taking pictures. He love it of course most kids like to climb. The maple tree was just pretty when it change the color. I hope this year that maple tree will change the color beautifully. Have a great Tuesday everyone and take care.

(click to enlarge)

Categories: ,

13 messages:

Carletta said...

A very cute picture!
The maple reds are always pretty.

My Memories and Crystals said...

first time to see a maple tree, and Momgen your son is so cute, yes I agree, kids love to climb...

Tetcha said...

That is one lovely maple tree!

marian said...

love the changing seasons and seeing the leaves turn red :) thanks for visiting my blog :)

Hootin' Anni said...

That is such a WONDERFUL photo!!!

MY R. T. is now posted...scroll down from my Tuesday's Heads or Tails post....
HERE

Robin said...

What a beautiful tree, and perfectly suited to a young boy's climbing too.

Patti said...

That's a great shot of your son in the tree with partially turned leaves. Just enough red for Ruby Tuesday.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

~Just me again~ said...

Thats a great shot! He's so tiny in that big tree!

Sandy "From the Heart of Texas" said...

Beautiful color on that tree! I'm afraid we don't color that here in Texas so I really enjoy looking at others photos!

Nedekcir said...

He is just like my 5 year old who loves climbing anything...I should take a picture of him climbing sometimes. Happy RT.

sweet_shelo said...

nice photo sis!! Very ruby indeed!!!

Jim said...

That is a pretty tree, maple are famous for turning to their reds in the fall.
You son needed to learn to climb trees.
Happy RT, thank you for peeking in at mine.
..

scart said...

I love Fall too. i love seeing all the trees' leaves changing into colorful.

Great shot :)