Posted by jinson on 7:21 AM 12 comments

I tried to find pictures for today's meme and I got some from storage disk. The first picture below was a mini notebook size 4.1" x 3 1/2" that can be use for writing a shopping list, phone numbers, messages and other things you want to write that cute notebook. You can put it easily in your wallet or your pocketbook. The next picture was our blueberry farm during fall time. The color will change to red and some are brown. That will stay until winter and then the leaves will fall and will grow back in the spring time. That is all for today and see you next time. To join just click the logo above.... See you....


(click to enlarge)
Categories: ,

12 messages:

Jan's Place USA and Mt Forest Pictures said...

very different and creative!

Terry said...

dear life...thank you for your kind words on my blog.
this blue berry field is so beautful!
i would have never known what it was..we have blue berry fields here in southern ontario...i am going to have to look me one up...so so nice!...from terry

Carletta said...

Love the little red notebooks with the paisley graphics!
Fall is soon going to be here - your blueberry shot reminds us of it!

Gattina said...

I love the blueberry field ! and the berries too !

Mar said...

The red little notebooks are cute. I love blueberries!!
Happy Ruby Tuesday!

4 Lettre Words said...

Lovely captures!

Happy RT to you!

DrillerAA09 said...

Very nice Ruby Tuesday photos. Well done.

marian said...

i love the changing colours of the blueberry shrubs :)

Ladynred said...

Nice blueberry fields. I love blueberries..

JonJon said...

Wow!! I've never seen a blueberry farm before. I like blueberries. Thank you for sharing!

Patti said...

I also have never seen a blueberry field. And I didn't know they change to a red color.

The note paper is pretty. I love that deep pink shade.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy RT!

Regina said...

Lovely!