Posted by jinson on 3:43 AM 14 comments

It is Tuesday again time pass quick and we did not realize it is another week of our lives. My entry today are the flowers surround the fountain. This was taken when we went to Brooklyn garden and I like this place because it was very pretty and peaceful. You can click the picture to see the bigger view of the fountain with flowers in it. Anyway, thank you very much for coming and have a great day to all. Take care.....

(click to enlarge)
Categories:

14 messages:

Martha in PA said...

Beautiful RT photo!
My RT

Meikah said...

Cute fountain! Happy RT! Here's my Ruby Tuesday entry.

Auntie E said...

I like fountains . Happy RT

Chie Wilks said...

what a great shot..nice view..

thanks for visiting mine momgen

Ellie said...

Such a magical place. Did you see any tiny fairies with wings flying around!

Carletta said...

Beautiful fountain surrounded by beauty. Love the glistening sun.
Nice shot!
Happy Tuesday!

Annie said...

How nice for me to see this. I've never been to Brooklyn and have recently made the acquaintance of a second cousin who has lived there for decades. I must ask him if he has visited here. I'm guessing yes - it's so lovely. Who would not want to stroll through here?

Liz said...

It's a beautiful fountain. Happy RT!

My entries:
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

Maria@LSS said...

Great photo! Happy Ruby Tuesday. :)

Raven said...

Lovely shot. The botanical gardens around New York City are wonderful.

ellen b said...

Very pretty, I like the ruby in those plants. Happy R.T. to you!

Jim said...

Very pretty, I like gardens. We travel miles and miles to see them. Of course our own Houston has some of the U.S. best right here. :-)
Happy RT, thanks for your visit.
..

Sandy "From the Heart of Texas" said...

Beautiful fountains and flowers! I love flower gardens. They are so peaceful. :)

Patti said...

I enlarged it ~ very pretty flowers and fountain in this garden.

Happy RT a day late.