Posted by jinson on 3:01 AM 14 comments

It is Tuesday again and it is time for Ruby Tuesday. I want to share the picture of my son when he was two years old. He love to play in MC Donald play place because there are so many kids and the place is huge. That is what we do every weekend to him and he will not forget our promise. He is only our son so it seems he want somebody else to play besides mommy and daddy. Thank you for coming everyone and take care.

(click to enlarge)
Categories:

14 messages:

Norm said...

Hi Gen,

he is so cute gen, happy RT to you, take care always..

Norm

♥peachkins♥ said...

Happy RT! Nice entry..

Ralph said...

I like the shape of this play cube. The shape gives my imagination workout a bit. It looks almost a hamster wheel, the round looking like that exercise part for the animal. The mix of shapes is indeed confusing - and fun!

Jim said...

Hi Gen, yes, MacD's is a good place to play with the other kids. And they don't even have to know them.
Come to think of it, MacD's is a friendly place. I like to come there too and play with the other adults. Most generally there is a little interaction of some sort or a wink or smile or chat.
Happy RT, thank you for peeking in. Honestly I do not know the name of that item but I will.
..
..

Carletta said...

When my daughter was small she only wanted to play and not eat.
Cute photo!

~Just me again~ said...

Aww so cute!!

Ann said...

I thought all girls living in the temperate countries knitted.

When I started at 13, we were in the tropics, and didn't need to wear woolens. Our teacher from China was so funny and sweet and annoying. She only spoke Chinese, and there were many natives. They soon understood the words" Undo"

napaboaniya said...

I think it's great that Fast Food restaurants has got these play pens inside for kids to entertain themselves :)
Cute shot!

marian said...

great shot..very RUBY!!..thanks also for visiting my blog :)

Leora said...

He's a sweetie, thank you for sharing his joy.

A.M.I.N.A said...

Hi Gen, your son is cute!Happy RT!

Robin said...

My kids used to love those playspaces too. They're getting older now though, so we don't go to many of them anymore.

Patti said...

Aw, he's a cute little boy. Enjoy!

Thanks for visiting me.

Happy Ruby Tuesday ~

Sandy "From the Heart of Texas" said...

Wow! looks like a very fun place to play.