Posted by jinson on 8:20 PM No comments
Getting married is a very memorable and important decision that a person will commit. When I said yes to hubby my mind is already fixed of getting married to him. My parents was surprise when I told them but it was my decision and they cannot disagree about it because I am already in a responsible age to marry someone. Anyway, during my wedding I did not invite friends and family because I got married here in US. My wedding was just a civil one and only me, hubby, and the one who officiate the wedding is there. Ok if you are looking for a wedding save the date cards then you might go to 123print.com because they have a wide selection of card designs and styles for you to choose. Do not forget to give save the date cards to all family and friends for your big day. You will not worry about the price because they have a very low and affordable prices ever. See you....
Categories: ,

0 messages: