Posted by jinson on 6:13 AM 13 comments
Today I am going to share with you the 13 characteristics of a friend I always want..This is my personal idea each one of us have different opinion for making friends but here you go...

1. God-fearing friend
2. sincere
3. loving
4. understanding
5. honest
6. down to earth
7. silly
8. generous
9. humble
10. thoughtful
11. full of surprises
12. helpful - she is there whenever you need help
13. trustworthy

There are some more but you can add if you want. Thank you for coming and have a wonderful day. Take care...
Categories:

13 messages:

~3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

Awesome list!

Unplugged said...

God-fearing for me is also number one. Add loyal and funny to my list ;)

Happy T-13! Thanks for dropping by my entry :)

Hootin' Anni said...

Hmmmmm, then, you got a friend in me! [you described me to a "T"]....kidding!


My 13 this week is all about Labor in a funny way. Hope you can stop by to visit with me. Happy Thursday. [PS...you'll need to scroll down below my Thursday Thunks to find my list of 13]

chrisseascorner said...

Have you found that friend?
Happy TT

Journeywoman said...

Neat list, that being said my rabbi's sermon this week was about the term Gd-fearing, and how she thinks that Gd probably doesn't like it. The meat of a sermon is that, like most parents, Gd would rather be loved and respected then feared. She believes that there needs to be a new term--Gd Aweing being the one she came up with.

Just thought I'd share--Happy TT!

She Became A Butterfly said...

excellent choices. i agree with all 13!!! it's hard to find all of those together!

she
www.shebecameabutterfly.net

Alice Audrey said...

It's a good list of qualities. If I did one, it would look similar.

Gattina said...

I agree with all qualities but not to be humble, lol !

Hazel said...

down to earth attracts me

Americanising Desi said...

awesome and unique. we all think about love and hardly pay attention to friend!

Click here for my Thursday Thirteen

Willa said...

God-Fearing qualities in one's friend is my number one priority bec I'm also one and I want to make sure that I'm in a same company, a friend who also believe in GOD.
Nice list.

Celticlibrarian said...

Sounds like a nice solid list to me. :D

Euroangel said...

we are very lucky if we have friends with all of these qualifies...it's more than winning a lottery! visiting sis!