Posted by jinson on 5:35 AM 10 comments
MellowYellowMondayBadge

Monday again my friends and it is time to share our photographs for Mellow Yellow Monday. Now I will going to share this pictures below that was taken last two weeks. I was cooking an eggroll for our visitors and they love it. The first picture was the preparation of my vegetables with cheese the only ingredients. Next when I already put the carrots, beans, celery, and the cheese then wrap with the eggroll wrapper. The third pictured was already cooked ready to eat. The last one was my sister-in law trying to help hubby when he makes the Mexican breakfast. We have a good time eating those food that we prepared for them. Have a great day guys.



Categories:

10 messages:

Amina said...

Wow!Eggrolls!Yummy!My entry is also about food.Come and visit me, if you have.Daghang salamat!

Amina said...

If you have time, I mean. :)Sorry for the error.

katherine said...

whew...yummy, can you pass it here and let's bring it to the beach...hehe

mine is up sis. hehe

chubskulit said...

Wow, yummy entry for monday!

Here is my first mellow yellow entry!

Thanks MomGen for your votes!

anne said...

wheee ang sarap naman nito wahhh nagugutom ako

Marice said...

wow looks sooo yummy :)

mine is up too

Ruby said...

kalami ani Momgen..okiz ra ko diri! thanks..musta pud diha?

Explore Germany said...

happy MYM! mine is also up!

Chie Wilks said...

wow..yummy post..mine is up too

http://placesihavebeen21.blogspot.com/2009/10/mellow-yellow-monday-1.html

Vicki ~ FL said...

Yummy! Looks very good.