Posted by jinson on 5:10 PM 8 comments
MellowYellowMondayBadge

I just wanted to share this picture of our get together and a birthday party to one of my friend's grandson. I love get together because you can see your friends and of course eat different kind of foods that the host prepared and anybody who brought the food to share. This are Filipino get together and I feel happy when I met them. Anyway, the food was great and yummy. I just took few pictures in there sorry for a little blurry. Thanks for coming.

(click to enlarge)
Categories:

8 messages:

Marice said...

looks like u guys have fun.. and the food look all so yuummy :)

thanks for viewing mine!

Irene said...

I do see a little yellow in there. Thanks for stopping by.

Tammy said...

Hi, I'm Tammy from Mom Knows Everything. I also work for a PR company looking for bloggers to write a 100 word post about coupons. It pays $10 via PayPal and they pay within a day or two once it's posted. If you are interested email me at tammy_and_john@hotmail.com.

P.S. Thanks for stopping by my MYM. Your looks yummy! :o)

storyteller at Sacred Ruminations said...

Wow ... looks like a FEAST ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

♥peachkins♥ said...

This is a nice post!

anne said...

wow the foods are great i bet you enjoyed so much in the party heres mine nga pala girl http://www.mjoannafaith.com/2009/10/mellow-yellow-monday-2-floater.html

Jenny said...

Aww everyone looks like they're having fun :D

Martha (Menagerie) said...

Wow, what an awesome yummy spread!