Posted by jinson on 7:53 AM No comments
How are you today? I am going to share some inspirational quotes and hoping it will inspired you as you live day by day. I feel I need also this because my heart is a little hurt of what happened in our place in the Philippines. My mom's place did not really suffered of the storm but they have different problem in their area. I miss them and want to cry out loud but I know one day I can visit them. I am just too far and time did not allow me to go them & visit. Anyway here are the quotes:
Count it all joy, my brethren, when you meet various trials, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. - James 1:24, RSV

Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful. -Joshua J. Marine

Accept challenges, so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory. -George S. Patton

0 messages: