Posted by jinson on 6:59 PM No comments
Have you ever been sending a package overseas? I already sent three big packages to my family who lives in the Philippines. The first time I sent my package I am a little upset because they told me that it will reach 2-3 months the package to my family but unfortunately it reach to five months. I cannot believe how long that package will reach to the certain destination. Then I ask my friends what company they used to send their packages and I found out the other one is cheaper and it will arrive 1-2 months only. I already doing it last two years ago and it did arrived for 45 days only. That was fast shipping and the price was just affordable for me to pay. The last month a friend of mine told me that there was a promotion of sending package overseas and it was very cheap. Imagine three boxes for only $225 then it will reach 45 days only. Anyway, schumachercargo.com is also one of the cargo shipper. They send all over the world and it is fast and secure. They even have this UK car shipping in which you can ship your automobile anywhere in the UK area or any destination in the world. Oh wow it is great to ship your car in other country so that when you reach there you just driving your own vehicle. For more cargo shipping you better head over to the link above.
Categories:

0 messages: