Posted by jinson on 6:01 AM 1 comment


I am trying to find a text from the Bible where i can get the text that have the word thankful. After few minutes I found the text in which fit of what i want to express today. Colossians 3:15 says "Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful." I love the text and I am really thankful for inspiring me through this. there are so many things in our lives that we are thankful for. That makes our hearts peaceful after all. God give us what we need everyday and I am blessed with so many things. I know you also have so much to thank for and praise God for all of that. I hope your day is as good as the blue sky that always give us hope. Take care and have a blessed day/week.

(click for bigger view)
Categories:

1 messages: