Posted by jinson on 5:03 PM 7 comments


My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. You are my friends if you do what I command. I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you. John 15:12-15

I hope and pray that you are in good health and may God bless us as we face challenges in life. We will always remember that god love us so much...Hope you have a great day and thanks for visiting.
Categories:

7 messages:

Sarah said...

Amen for this verse Momgen, I love this verse.
Thanks for the visit too.
Happy WFW!

Swarovski Crystals said...

This is a great verse. Happy WFW.

Denise said...

Such a terrific verse.

Mary Moss said...

Wonderful verse and beautiful photo:-)

Alicia, The Snowflake said...

What a beautiful picture! And I love the scripture. May we strive to follow Christ's example in love and life. Thank you for sharing. Happy WFW!

Amydeanne said...

great wfw!

Cathy said...

A lovely picture and wonderful Words ~