Posted by jinson on 3:06 AM 1 comment
Yes my dear friends and visitors do you like to share your love story and tell the world how you met your lover\husband\wife\sweetheart? Well, i have a blog that full of real love stories of the women who got married to foreigners and same nationalities. My blog inspired readers who visit my blog since this blog has full of stories that will touch your heart. It will make you smile, laugh and cry. One time I read the story of one lady that share her love story and it make me cry and feel in love. So guys do you want to share if yes you can email me your love stories at this email address or if you have already posted in your site just give the link. All entries are written in English and do not worry i will link you back. I will post your love story in my blog and you can read also other love stories. I will wait for your love stories and you might subscribe my blog because everyday i will post different love stories that I gather from other people.

To visit the love site just click the image above.....
Categories: ,

1 messages:

Spices of Life said...

one great idea jud ni ba...