Posted by jinson on 7:07 AM 9 comments
MellowYellowBadge

Hello everyone how's your weekend? Well, i brought my son in the children playground last Saturday afternoon since I promised him that we will visit the kids place. This children playground was just one block away from the hotel that we are staying. This was next to the post office. My son enjoyed playing with the kids and I enjoyed it too. He met some nice kids that he played that time. The weather that day was in the 70's so it was a good time to be outside. I hope your week ahead is great. Thanks for coming.

(click to enlarge)
Categories:

9 messages:

rhaindropz said...

Hi there

win $200 here:
http://www.jewelryartdesigns.com/jewelry-jad.asp?p=Win-Jewelry&xref=hummysluvshubby.blogspot.com
Please remember that if you leave the badge on your blog you will automatically be entered into the next draw every month!

Hugs,
rhain

chubskulit said...

Nice, my son would love that.

Beauty of the Fall

anne said...

so nice, hehehe I am sure he enjoyed so much

Liz said...

Great shot! Happy MYM. :)

Ladynred said...

It must be very hot! Perfect yellow!

Happily Retired Gal said...

WOW ... what a wonderful yellow find!
Hugs and blessings,

♥peachkins♥ said...

Happy MYM!

Race said...

beautiful slides, my son would love playing on that!

http://www.facilityserv.net/2009/11/mellow-yellow-monday-1-gen-loves-yellow.html

Sally in WA said...

You can't miss seeing that slide! Perfect for MYM.

Thanks for visiting my MYM post. Have a great week!