Posted by jinson on 5:02 AM 6 comments
MellowYellowMondayBadge

Hello everyone how's your weekend? Well, I hope you have a great one with your family. Today I want to share the picture of an airplane. I saw this in the mini golf area. It was great to see that plane on top of the rock a decoration inside the mini golf. I did not know how to play mini golf but hopefully one day i can play with my hubby and son. Do you know how to play golf? Well, thank you for coming and have a great day. Happy Mellow Yellow Monday.....

(click to enlarge)
Categories:

6 messages:

anne said...

ang cute ng plane hehehe mine is up please visit it at www.mjoannafaith.com thanks!

Spices of Life said...

abi kog na-crash nga airplane...

Tey said...

I thought it was a real airplane.. lols.. Thanks for sharing Gen
Raptured Dreams, All Natural Cosmetics 4u, Celebrity Entertainment

January said...

cute! hehehe... murag tinu-od..

From the Heart of Texas said...

Wow! That's a great Mellow Yellow photo! The plane looks like it is landing or crashing. Yikes! I can't or don't play real golf but miniature golf is lots of fun. You just try to whack into the holes :)

Sue said...

That's a cool decoration for a mini-golf place. Neat plane. Yes my family loves mini-golf. We played twice this summer - it's really fun.