Posted by jinson on 7:12 AM 8 comments
mommy moments

How are you my dear friends and visitors? How's your day/Thanksgiving? We have a little sad/happy Thanksgiving day because when we are ready to eat for lunch our vehicle broke and needs repair. Hubby said that the fuse wore out that is why it will not crank up. I felt sad but thank God there is one restaurant that is very close to the hotel that we are staying. We are just walking from the hotel going to the Chinese buffet to eat our lunch. Anyway, my entry for Mommy Moments is the picture below. This was taken last June when we harvested our Blueberry farm. My son loves to work so I allowed him to help me in the packing house. He enjoyed that work but I am with him of course because I am the one who manage the packing area. The black lady that you can see in that picture was one loyal worker in our farm she was 72 yrs old. Thank you for coming and have a blessed day.

(click to enlarge)
Categories:

8 messages:

chubskulit said...

Wow ang galing naman ng helper mo Gen at ang gwapo pa!

Our pretty busy week

Tetcha said...

I reckon your son's going to be a hardworking and industrious man someday. My entry is up, too.

SASSY MOM said...

Wow, that is so nice of him. And a handsome helper at that.

My entry is here


Also, I'd like to invite you to join my weekly meme called Pixelbug Weekend. It's a meme showing the highlight of your weekend through photos. Hope to see you this Monday

judys424 said...

I love your photo..priceless! :) Happy Thanksgiving to you.

Willa @ SmartMommy said...

Kudos to you,Mommy for raising him to be a responsible one even on his early age.

Jac said...

Happy thanksgiving to you and your family btw your son is adorable for sure 10 years from now he can manage the whole farm =) So Cute ng little helper ni Momgen!!

Evan's Mom said...

What a sweet kid, helping mommy at the very young age. Happy weekend :)

Chris said...

cute little helper you got there!